Thursday, September 15, 2011

What do you mean, 'The Truth Approaches'?

I have a theory.  It's what this blog is all about.  When I revealed this theory to friends quite a while back, I got a range of reactions.  I got the typical mild-eye rolling reaction I'm used to getting from my conspiracy theorist tendencies, I got the over-eager 'it sounds wild and crazy, it must be true' reaction I'm used to getting from my sometimes overly imaginative conspiracy theorist friends.

But lately, I'm getting some credibility for my theories - I'm not surprised, and hopefully, as you read on, you won't be either.

My theory, and thanks for reading on ;), is that indeed we are not alone, nor have we been.  That isn't particularly earth shaking of a theory, plenty of people believe that alien life exists in the universe, in U.F.O.'s, abductions, and more.

My theories differ in that, I don't really pick any one thing to believe, my overarching idea is that, since the age of modern media, `controlling entities` if you will, the governments, very very powerful folks, I'm not terribly sure, have been slowly, carefully, and purposefully grooming the worlds populations for the big news: 

We're not alone, we've been, are being and will be visited, and much of what we've heard or imagined about the existence of alien life is a fact.

I'm sure you expect that I'll now commence blogging about the evil new world order, keeping the man down with lies and deceit, but alas, you'd be mistaken.  I'm going to describe, and then delve into a very possible scenario in which an utterly unprepared culture is slowly accimitized to the notion that the universe doesn't exist just for them.  You see, if my theories are correct, then the big bad governments keeping all this from us, the CIA making people disapear who are too close to the truth, well, I applaud and support it 100%.

In this blog, I'll go into my theories, mostly hypothetical, about why we've been kept in the dark, how I know that we're being 'prepared', and how we might be able to determine when 'The Big Day' will happen.

A history of hysteria.

I got into a bit of an argument with a 'truth is out there' theorist who is all bent about the notion that the existence of extraterrestrial life, technology and what-not is being kept from us.  We were getting along fine until he commented that the government was so bold as to have 'killed' to keep the information a secret.  When I replied that I consider those actions heroic, his jaw dropped.  When I stated flatly that in the same position as the government, I'd remorselessly do the same thing, he practically fell over.

And yet, it's true.  Let's be honest with each other shall we?  In no way shape or form has humanity proven itself stable enough to withstand shocking truths.  In fact, history teaches us that in many situations, the shocking truth will cause us to begin running about killing each other, or simply displaying rather alarming tendencies to lose our head about things we find new, frightening or outside of the status quo.

One might reflect on the night of October 30, 1938, for example.  On that night, due to the broadcast of a radio play, mass hysteria ensued throughout the United States, highly concentrated in New York and New Jersey.  The play was narrated by none other Orsen Wells, and was of course, War of the Worlds.

Despite being told that the presentation was a work of fiction, and was even set one year in the future, the news of invaders arriving from the red planet Mars sparked near hysteria in close to 2 million people, with 1.2 million being described as 'genuinely frightened'.  Considering a total audience of just 6 million.

Lots of people know this story.  But, to some, self included, there is a darker side of a possible truth that is less known, that in fact, this was an experiment of media, conducted on purpose to gauge the impact on the public of the delivery of information about alien presence.

Some believe that this 'experiment' was an early and key driver to the U.S. Military's steadfast dedication to secrecy and denial in all things alien.

U.S. Air Force Captain Edward J. Ruppelt, the first head of UFO investigatory Project Blue Book wrote, "The [U.S. government's] UFO files are full of references to the near mass panic of October 30, 1938, when Orson Welles presented his now famous The War of the Worlds broadcast."

Is it possible that, in fact an intelligent dialog between alien races and key government and industry figures did take place, and in that dialog it was determined that the world of the 1930's was simply not ready to face the truth?

If you can believe that, then it follows logically that there would be a pattern of behavior by these same parties that would, over time, not only test the public's ability to handle the truth, but deliberately and slowly indoctrinate them to it using the media.

That, dear readers, is what this blog promises to dive into.  I can't promise you'll come away believing, or not, but I can promise you that my arguments and evidence are quite compelling, and you will end up wondering if 'The Truth Approaches'.

No comments:

Post a Comment